Saturday 4 October 2014

Degree certificate and graduation photographs

Yesterday my degree certificate arrived in the post. I wasn't actually expecting it, as I thought it would be presented to me at the graduation ceremony (next Friday the 10th October) but I guess they must just hand you a rolled up 'fake' at the ceremony.

So now I have the certificate in my grubby hands at last. All that work for one sheet of paper!

Last weekend the photographers held an advance session for the graduation photographs, so I took that opportunity to head over and get that over and done with. I must admit I felt (and probably looked) a real clown in the robe and silly hat. Not a comfortable experience for me at all.

This may be my penultimate post on this blog. I will probably write another entry after the degree ceremony, and possibly an epilogue summing up my experience over the four years, then I'll be done.